ispCP - Board - Support
when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Usage (/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info (/thread-11321.html)

when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - huming17 - 08-06-2010 06:16 PM

typo3 could run at server,bu can't install by

/typo3/install/index.php?mode=123&step=1&password=joh316

when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info

my system is freebsd ,install ispcp follow the office dicumentation,

anyone help?

RE: when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - joximu - 08-06-2010 06:29 PM

Do you ave a full TYPO3 installation in the customers htdocs?
(or do you use one TYPO3-src tree for every TYPO3 installation on the server?)

Did you upload the TYPO3 files via ftp to the server?
(or any other way like download on the server console and copy etc...)

log entries? suexec.log and customers (or global apache) error.log

/J

RE: when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - MasterTH - 08-06-2010 06:32 PM

can u give us some detailled informations about ur server?

cpu
memory
hdd

RE: when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - huming17 - 08-06-2010 06:40 PM

(08-06-2010 06:32 PM)MasterTH Wrote:  can u give us some detailled informations about ur server?

cpu
memory
hdd

cpu
memory
hdd

it is normal ,amount of usage is lower
(08-06-2010 06:29 PM)joximu Wrote:  Do you ave a full TYPO3 installation in the customers htdocs?
(or do you use one TYPO3-src tree for every TYPO3 installation on the server?)

Did you upload the TYPO3 files via ftp to the server?
(or any other way like download on the server console and copy etc...)

log entries? suexec.log and customers (or global apache) error.log

/J

I have full TYPO3 installation in the customers htdocs;
Upload is success;

suexec.log just [2010-08-06 12:56:15]: uid: (vu2019/vu2019) gid: (2019/vu2019) cmd: php5-fcgi-starter

customers log is nothing
global apache log just have 500 page url in it about that site;

RE: when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - joximu - 08-06-2010 07:09 PM

So you uploaded with FTP and all files have the privileges of the customer (vu2019:vu2019). At least seems so...

Nothing in any of the error.log? this is strange.

Did you try the "normal" install mode?
domain.tld/typo3/install/

Maybe you need to create the ENABLE_ISTALL_TOOL file...

/J

RE: when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - huming17 - 08-06-2010 07:11 PM

(08-06-2010 07:09 PM)joximu Wrote:  So you uploaded with FTP and all files have the privileges of the customer (vu2019:vu2019). At least seems so...

/J

yes,i chmod right user role,and changed the right 775
follow the htdoc

and normal install mode is same,others site have customer log
(08-06-2010 07:09 PM)joximu Wrote:  So you uploaded with FTP and all files have the privileges of the customer (vu2019:vu2019). At least seems so...

/J

this is the site url
http://dev.512cs.cn/typo3/install/index.php?mode=123&step=1&password=joh316

/J
could you have ideas about close the error page info about ISPCP;
myabe then i coud see the typo3 system warning information?
so we could know ,how to modify the environment;
thank you very much!

RE: when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - joximu - 08-06-2010 07:21 PM

Ok, the "normal" install way works.

And since here are many people able to read this, I changed the default install password and will send you a pm...

http://dev.512cs.cn/typo3/install/index.php

/Joxi

PS: I don't know why the 123 mode of the installation does not work. Maybe I'll find this one day, but since I do not use this.... do not wait for may answer :-)

RE: when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - huming17 - 08-06-2010 07:28 PM

(08-06-2010 07:21 PM)joximu Wrote:  Ok, the "normal" install way works.

And since here are many people able to read this, I changed the default install password and will send you a pm...

http://dev.512cs.cn/typo3/install/index.php

/Joxi

PS: I don't know why the 123 mode of the installation does not work. Maybe I'll find this one day, but since I do not use this.... do not wait for may answer :-)

"normal" install way could not install typo3,just config something for typo3;
could you have ideas about close the error page info about ISPCP;
myabe then i coud see the typo3 system warning information?
so we could know ,how to modify the environment;
thank you very much!

RE: when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - joximu - 08-06-2010 08:01 PM

sure - the 123-mode is just some sort of "ask for the most important fields"... (it's also only a configuration).

Try the normal install tool, enter the database settings and import the database entries (database menu)....

I tried the 123-mode on my server and had no problems... so I just don't know where's the difference.

Maybe enable the exec-command in the php.ini - this may also be good for some features in TYPO3.

It's not possible to close the error page - this page comes "instead" of the TYPO3 page...

maybe you also can enable php error logging...

/J

RE: when i install typo3 at ispcp server awalys 500 error info - huming17 - 08-08-2010 10:54 PM

(08-06-2010 08:01 PM)joximu Wrote:  sure - the 123-mode is just some sort of "ask for the most important fields"... (it's also only a configuration).

Try the normal install tool, enter the database settings and import the database entries (database menu)....

I tried the 123-mode on my server and had no problems... so I just don't know where's the difference.

Maybe enable the exec-command in the php.ini - this may also be good for some features in TYPO3.

It's not possible to close the error page - this page comes "instead" of the TYPO3 page...

maybe you also can enable php error logging...

/J

yes, it is very strange
i tried many ways and suggestions, but not successful until now;
thanks,i ll continue try;
if you found something ,please tell me ,
thank you very much!