ispCP - Board - Support
Domain Status: sys_command_rs() | Ending... - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Usage (/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Domain Status: sys_command_rs() | Ending... (/thread-1346.html)

Domain Status: sys_command_rs() | Ending... - n9xcr - 09-16-2007 02:47 AM

Server: Ubuntu 7.04

I finally got ispCP Omega installed. Smile It seems like I'm running into more problems, though. Sad

I created a reseller and then a couple of clients under the reseller. I had problems creating the clients because awstats was not installed, and then I found out in another thread that awstats should be avoided until it's fully implemented. That's fine. I disabled awstats in the ispcp.conf file and deleted the two accounts, but they're still in the user list. ???

I created another user, but now I'm having a different problem...
Code:
Status sys_command_rs() | Ending...

I want to add that the interface looks really nice!!! I just hope it's all worth it once it's installed. Smile I'm sure it will be. It definitely looks like the best panel I've seen yet.

Thank you,
Chris

RE: Domain Status: sys_command_rs() | Ending... - raphael - 09-18-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:Status sys_command_rs() | Ending...
that doesn't mean really anything; it's just a message saying that the sys_command_rs method has done its job just fine.

You should try this: http://www.isp-control.net/ispcp/wiki/howto_regenerate_config_files
but ignore the WHERE `XXXXXXXXX` = 'ok'; part and see what happens

RE: Domain Status: sys_command_rs() | Ending... - ArcAiN6 - 12-08-2007 01:54 PM

i'm having the same issue, i've stopped the ispcp service, then ran the /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-rqst-mngr command, and the status of the domain is never OK, and still states :
Code:
    Status      sys_command_rs() | Ending...

after doing the following command:
Code:
cat /var/log/ispcp/ispcp-dmn-mngr.stderr

i'm prompted with the following:
Code:
/usr/bin/touch: cannot touch `/var/www/scoreboards/domain-name.com': No such file or directory
(obviously i've switched my domain name for domain-name.com)

i manually did mkdir /var/www/scoreboards

repeated the process, and it still says the same error as abouve about no such file or directory..

so i tried to manually touch /var/www/scoreboards/domain-name.com

this didn't fix it, so i removed the file, and did a makedir named domain-name.com... still didn't fix it.. i then checked to make sure /usr/bin/touch was there.. it is, as well as in /bin/touch so i edited the ispcp.conf to make /usr/bin/touch become /bin/touch and retried the previous steps.. still no go.. i then replaced the altered entry in the config file to again use /usr/bin/touch..

now i'm waiting to see if a fix / solution to my issue is anywhere to be found.

RE: Domain Status: sys_command_rs() | Ending... - joximu - 12-08-2007 06:30 PM

It's great if you post the same problem in several froums... see installation
the request manager does not do anything if the status is not set correctly