ispCP - Board - Support
perl ispcp-setup errpr (Centos) - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Preinstallation Questions (/forum-31.html)
+--- Thread: perl ispcp-setup errpr (Centos) (/thread-14185.html)

perl ispcp-setup errpr (Centos) - Kooistra - 06-16-2011 06:17 AM

Hello,

Im trying installiung ISPCP on my server (Centos)

Now that the files are copied, we need to configure icpCP ω. To configure things, simply run the following commands:

cd /var/www/ispcp/engine/setup
perl ispcp-setup

ill get this error:
-bash-3.2# cd /var/www/ispcp/engine/setup
-bash-3.2# perl ispcp-setup
Can't locate feature.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 .) at ispcp-setup line 38.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ispcp-setup line 38.

I hope that someone knows what is wrong...

Allready thankyou!!,

RE: perl ispcp-setup errpr (Centos) - Monotoko - 06-24-2011 05:15 AM

The support for CentOS is really quite bad, I believe you need to upgrade perl but then you break a lot of things trying to do that. I know it says CentOS is a supported OS but at the moment it really isn't...

RE: perl ispcp-setup errpr (Centos) - Minganus - 07-24-2011 08:55 PM

Use 1.0.6 version - no problems with CentOS 5.6

RE: perl ispcp-setup errpr (Centos) - komin - 02-05-2012 05:55 AM

This is the problem of lacking feature.pm which can be installed from cpan. But cpan didn't work properly and even I tried to cpan shell. If you can call cpan, you could install feature.pm via cpan shell. That's what I found out during first 6 hrs of trying to install on centos. For ubuntu, it is really easy but only one thing, domain is not working. Tongue