ispCP - Board - Support
DNS Server and domian - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Usage (/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: DNS Server and domian (/thread-14908.html)

DNS Server and domian - kurdak - 08-03-2011 10:11 PM

Hello.
He wanted me to know how I cope with this situation.

The server has ip 192.168.1.3.
Redirected all ports (DMZ).

Domain server: kurkiewicz.dyndns.org.

Domain registered at x.

There is no possibility of forwarding an IP address. So I can not set the domain.

What can I enter in the domain provider dns server in the field, and what steps do I still have my domain to work.

RE: DNS Server and domian - RouterRat - 08-04-2011 05:31 PM

I was having the same problem & could not find an answer here so, choose " I have spesific name servers " or the similar option on your domain control panel.

Once domain control panel enables you a DNS manager then you can add your server's IP in front of the HOST (@) partition.

Then you may see bunch of default extensions like, ftp , mail, webmail etc. any ALIAS you want to point to the ispCP, just put @ sign in front of them...

RE: DNS Server and domian - RouterRat - 08-04-2011 05:31 PM

I was having the same problem & could not find an answer here so, choose " I have spesific name servers " or the similar option on your domain control panel.

Once domain control panel enables you a DNS manager then you can add your server's IP in front of the HOST (@) partition.

Then you may see bunch of default extensions like, ftp , mail, webmail etc. any ALIAS you want to point to the ispCP, just put @ sign in front of them...