ispCP - Board - Support
Awstat Instalations - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Development Area (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Awstat Instalations (/thread-1586.html)

Awstat Instalations - victor531 - 10-22-2007 09:32 AM

Hello

I've followed some post`s with problems in dinamic Awstat, now that they are solved, I would like, if it is possible, to ask for a manual or a little howto to install correctly in my panel the Awstat .

I´ve tried to install Awstat in my panel but with a lot of trouble , and once installed , it blocks my new domains.

RE: Awstat Instalations - gOOvER - 10-22-2007 09:42 AM

With the actual Trunk AWStats should work. Only install the Trunk an activte AWStats at installation.

RE: Awstat Instalations - victor531 - 10-22-2007 10:10 AM

Thanks Goover for answering me so quickly , I'm now downloading the ispcp-omega-trunk-20071017.zip.

Now I've got some other questions:
1.-The Trunk and the AWStats that I must activate, at the installation...are they included in the "ispcp-omega-trunk-20071017.zip" I'm downloading???

2.-And once the archives are downloaded, How do I proceed, should I erase something, does the program replace's the files that need to be replaced?

3.-To install the Awstat, I've only got to run apt-get install Awstat (deb 4.0 etch)?

Thanks a lot again, bye.

RE: Awstat Instalations - gOOvER - 10-22-2007 10:39 AM

Take the lastet Trunk. this should be 20071021. When you install ispcp with the Wiki, the AWStats should be installed with the other needed packages.

RE: Awstat Instalations - victor531 - 10-22-2007 11:05 AM

OK , thanks again
but , one last question ..... should I reinstall the whole ISPCP again ?.....could I Update it from the panel ? ( because I have some domains working ).

Goover thanks again for your time and helpBig Grin