ispCP - Board - Support
subdomains don't work when domain bandwith-used is more than 99,8% - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Usage (/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: subdomains don't work when domain bandwith-used is more than 99,8% (/thread-2601.html)

subdomains don't work when domain bandwith-used is more than 99,8% - prale - 02-29-2008 06:34 AM

As a test I changed the limit of one of my domains to a value that's a little higher then the current bandwith used.

I thought that ispcp would gave a messege "bandwith exceeded" or something.
But I found out that subdomains will stop working, (all showing the maindomain-page).

I guess this is not normal...?

BTW bandwith used is at 108% now...
And after I make the limit about 100Gig's larger again, the subdomains still don't work.

[edit]
I fixed the problem by regenerating the config files.
I hope this bug is quickly fixed, because I don't like to regenerate it every time an account limit expires.
[/edit]

RE: subdomains don't work when domain bandwith-used is more than 99,8% - joximu - 02-29-2008 09:44 AM

maybe it's fixed. On my system (very actual trunk) the new value is put into the config immediately.

It's nice if you hope that sth you don't like is removed...

RE: subdomains don't work when domain bandwith-used is more than 99,8% - prale - 02-29-2008 05:28 PM

I used the trunk of 20080226, upgraded to the one of the 27th.
I'll try to upgrade and test it again.

RE: subdomains don't work when domain bandwith-used is more than 99,8% - psygarden - 03-05-2008 12:02 AM

I had a simular issue, where i had to edit the config files to get my subdomains back online...

i guess it's a matter of finding the actual cause so it can be fixed for the future...