ispCP - Board - Support
/etc/postfix/ispcp/transport overwritten when new user added - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Usage (/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: /etc/postfix/ispcp/transport overwritten when new user added (/thread-2702.html)

/etc/postfix/ispcp/transport overwritten when new user added - ckalley - 03-12-2008 01:57 AM

Got a problem, which is probably fairly trivial, but I couldn't find an answer in the FAQ or searching the forums.

We've started using a IspCP server at work, and we need to set certains domains (such as AOL) to relay though another server on our network. So I add the relay into /etc/ispcp/transport

aol.com relay: mx.somedomain.com

postmap hash:/etc/postfix/ispcp/transport
postfix reload

and that works fine, until a new user is added via the control panel, then the transport file is set back to blank. I'm assuming it's pulling the details for the file from somewhere in the mysql database, but I can't find where. Anyone have any bright ideas how to set the transport entries to not get overwritten every time we add a user ?

Thanks alot.

Chris

RE: /etc/postfix/ispcp/transport overwritten when new user added - Cube - 03-12-2008 02:00 AM

Add your changes also to the working copy: /etc/ispcp/postfix/working/transport.

RE: /etc/postfix/ispcp/transport overwritten when new user added - ckalley - 03-12-2008 02:36 AM

Cube Wrote:Add your changes also to the working copy: /etc/ispcp/postfix/working/transport.

That was it, thanks.