ispCP - Board - Support
Apache falls when using ispCP - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Usage (/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Apache falls when using ispCP (/thread-2731.html)

Pages: 1 2

Apache falls when using ispCP - Jean - 03-14-2008 08:00 AM

Hello,
i have ispCP RC3 on freshly installed Gentoo system, and sometimes my Apache falls down when I performing some operations in CP(usualy operation with deleting/adding accounts or aliases).

Apache simply say to the log:

[Thu Mar 13 22:57:56 2008] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down

and die.

Can anybody help me?

THX

P.S.: Debug request in ispCP returns: Daemon returned 250 as status code and anything else.

RE: Apache falls when using ispCP - gOOvER - 03-14-2008 08:14 AM

Gentoo is not fully supported in RC3, because there are many outdated Config Files. This will be corrected in RC4. Please test the latest Nightly or wait for RC4.

RE: Apache falls when using ispCP - Jean - 03-14-2008 09:55 AM

No, I`m now on latest nightly build, but apache still crashes... I am going to install mod_backtrace, but I don`t know if it is right waySad any suggestion?
THX

RE: Apache falls when using ispCP - gOOvER - 03-14-2008 09:57 AM

Did you make a clean install on a new OS? What's with the logs? Can you post them?

RE: Apache falls when using ispCP - Jean - 03-14-2008 10:03 AM

not exactly, there were previous dead installation of VHCS, then I reinstall it, to ISP-omega. Which logs did help you?

RE: Apache falls when using ispCP - gOOvER - 03-14-2008 10:07 AM

I think, it's better to reinstall the OS, then install ispCP Omega, when it's possible. Did you run updatescript?

RE: Apache falls when using ispCP - Jean - 03-14-2008 10:13 AM

It`s not so easy to reinstall it, so I`ll have to try to fix itSad I am going through update, according to howTo-Upgrades-Nghtly2Nightly.

RE: Apache falls when using ispCP - gOOvER - 03-14-2008 10:21 AM

ok, this Guide only update the Gui. You also have to copy the /part Dir's into /etc and you also have to merge the changes in ispcp.conf. It's very difficult to make an upgrade by Hand Smile

I think reinstall is easier Wink

RE: Apache falls when using ispCP - Jean - 03-14-2008 08:26 PM

no, that error remains in both versions, I just figured out, that the problem occurs when I want to delete something, I think that problem is in the engine script, which does that planned deletes(Deleting in progress). So i don't think, that problem is in /etc`s ...

RE: Apache falls when using ispCP - joximu - 03-14-2008 09:14 PM

have you regenerated the config files?