ispCP - Board - Support
[BUG] crontab entry for static awstats scripts broken - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Development Area (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General discussion (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: [BUG] crontab entry for static awstats scripts broken (/thread-4148.html)

[BUG] crontab entry for static awstats scripts broken - petzsch - 08-31-2008 06:42 AM

As trac rejects my following submission to the bugtracker as potential spam, I have no alternative to abusing the forum for my bugreport :-(

Hope someone can lower the filter levels for the bugtracker as well, it's not very helpful if users can't give feedback on the beta/rc versions.

Quote:Hi,

when trying to find out why there are no awstats statistics genereated i found the following entries in my /etc/cron.d/ispcp:

# [19.space2rent.de] AWStats static tasks START.
4 3 * * * root perl /var/www/ispcp/engine/awstats/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl -config=19.space2rent.de -update -lang=de -awstatsprog=/usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl -dir={APACHE_WWW_DIR}/19.space2rent.de/statistics/ >/dev/null 2>&1
# [19.space2rent.de] AWStats static tasks END.

It seems as if {APACHE_WWW_DIR} is not correctly substituted by the path as one would expect.

In RC4 everything seems to work, so the change causing the trouble was likely submitted afterwards.

This happens on a Debian Lenny machine running ISPcp RC6. As said above, the generation of static awstats pages works fine on another machine still running RC4.

RE: [BUG] crontab entry for static awstats scripts broken - sci2tech - 08-31-2008 10:57 PM

Thank you for reporting. Bug fixed in my next commit. Until then you can use patch attached. To correct cron you can use following sql
Code:
UPDATE `domain` set `domain_status`='change'
then run ispcp-rqst-mgr.

RE: [BUG] crontab entry for static awstats scripts broken - petzsch - 09-01-2008 03:19 AM

Careful with the SQL Querry it would make all your subdomains disappear from the apache config file. I'd recomend the following querry:

UPDATE `domain` set `domain_status`='change';
UPDATE `domain_aliasses` set `alias_status`='change';
UPDATE `subdomain` set `subdomain_status`='change';

RE: [BUG] crontab entry for static awstats scripts broken - sci2tech - 09-01-2008 06:32 AM

Yes you are absolutely right. If you don`t set status 'change; for subdomain and aliases you will lose configurations for those domains/subdomains. Thank you for correcting me.