ispCP - Board - Support
Add link to the site in the manage user interface - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Development Area (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Add link to the site in the manage user interface (/thread-418.html)

Add link to the site in the manage user interface - Miguel - 04-20-2007 09:48 PM

I think adding a link to the domain will be very usefull.

RE: Add link to the site in the manage user interface - BeNe - 04-20-2007 09:54 PM

What do you exactly mean ???
In the e-Mail or what ?

RE: Add link to the site in the manage user interface - Miguel - 04-20-2007 10:10 PM

in the "Manage Users" section.

I think it will be more user frendly to add an "Edit" button, and let the domain name link go to the site.

RE: Add link to the site in the manage user interface - BeNe - 04-20-2007 10:41 PM

That you can directoy jump to the domain ?
Make no really sense to me - but why not, with an extra "Edit"-Button...

When i am in the "Manage Users" section i want to Manage the Domain or Name or something, but not see/manage his Internet Presentation.

RE: Add link to the site in the manage user interface - Miguel - 04-20-2007 11:06 PM

BeNe Wrote:That you can directoy jump to the domain ?
Make no really sense to me - but why not, with an extra "Edit"-Button...

When i am in the "Manage Users" section i want to Manage the Domain or Name or something, but not see/manage his Internet Presentation.

I suggest this because I think is good to know what kind of sites are adding the resellers

RE: Add link to the site in the manage user interface - joximu - 04-20-2007 11:21 PM

Then I'd rather use a small image "see website" or s.th. like that...