ispCP - Board - Support
We are sorry, but the system is currently under maintenance. Please try again later. - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Update/Upgrade (/forum-44.html)
+--- Thread: We are sorry, but the system is currently under maintenance. Please try again later. (/thread-4935.html)

We are sorry, but the system is currently under maintenance. Please try again later. - JianAn - 11-16-2008 02:09 AM

We are sorry, but the system is currently under maintenance.
Please try again later.

http://ispcp.geeksea.com

RE: We are sorry, but the system is currently under maintenance. Please try again later. - sci2tech - 11-16-2008 02:20 AM

1. You must login as administrator and perform any available updates (database updates).
Or
2. Disable maintenance mode as admin section settings

RE: We are sorry, but the system is currently under maintenance. Please try again later. - Cercetasu - 01-03-2009 10:52 AM

I've just installed RC7 on Fedora 9 and a i'm getting the same message.
Admin login doesn't work. is there a way to disable maintenance mode without login (from the dateabase or something)?

RE: We are sorry, but the system is currently under maintenance. Please try again lat - Cercetasu - 01-03-2009 12:42 PM

I've fixed it. the problem was the chmod for HTMLPurifier

RE: We are sorry, but the system is currently under maintenance. Please try again lat - Saiya-Jin - 02-06-2009 07:09 PM

(01-03-2009 12:42 PM)Cercetasu Wrote:  I've fixed it. the problem was the chmod for HTMLPurifier

Could you please give some information how you fixed this problem? I got the same error, cannot login as admin and always got the maintenance screen.

I updated from RC6 to RC7 and everything went fine. Update Successfully was shown.

RE: We are sorry, but the system is currently under maintenance. Please try again lat - izghitu - 05-16-2009 06:52 AM

(02-06-2009 07:09 PM)Saiya-Jin Wrote:  
(01-03-2009 12:42 PM)Cercetasu Wrote:  I've fixed it. the problem was the chmod for HTMLPurifier

Could you please give some information how you fixed this problem? I got the same error, cannot login as admin and always got the maintenance screen.

I updated from RC6 to RC7 and everything went fine. Update Successfully was shown.

to fix this I logged in as admin, went to system tools, ispcp database updates and applied the updates