ispCP - Board - Support
[SOLVED] unable to access ispcp server from local computers - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Usage (/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] unable to access ispcp server from local computers (/thread-5459.html)

[SOLVED] unable to access ispcp server from local computers - zer0 - 01-18-2009 06:04 AM

hi,
I installed it on ubuntu 8.04, everything is installed properly, and ISPCP daemon is running. I can access the login by typing the ip address of the server from the server, but it doesnt work from anyother computer on the network. When i first installed it, I had the same problem but after 2 hours or so it automatically started working on local network, but now i rebooted the server and the same problem, i can only access it from the server but no other computer.

I dont have a dns setup as yet, since i'm only doing this to test this internally. I also tried rebooting my router which is running dd-wrt v23 SP2. I am able to ping the server from other computers on the network.

any help will be appreciated,

Thank you
ok i solved this problem... Apparently there was a firewall running in the background of my server which i didnt know about.. i just turned that off