ispCP - Board - Support
Virtualhost - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Usage (/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Virtualhost (/thread-5508.html)

Virtualhost - santerref - 01-22-2009 03:26 PM

Hello,

I have a site and i use your panel. The site is a free webhosting and my clients choose THEM.h3berg.net.

Everything works, but if I had the domaine h3berg.net, the panel says to me that he's already in use, so i want to know how can i make that h3berg.net go on h3berg.com but only h3berg.net, not the subdomain... Sad

I think to a virtualhost but I don't know how to make it with the configuration of the panel...?

RE: Virtualhost - santerref - 01-26-2009 01:32 AM

(01-22-2009 03:26 PM)santerref Wrote:  Hello,

I have a site and i use your panel. The site is a free webhosting and my clients choose THEM.h3berg.net.

Everything works, but if I had the domaine h3berg.net, the panel says to me that he's already in use, so i want to know how can i make that h3berg.net go on h3berg.com but only h3berg.net, not the subdomain... Sad

I think to a virtualhost but I don't know how to make it with the configuration of the panel...?

Can someone help me to create my virtualhost? I have to make it for tomorrow Sad

RE: Virtualhost - ceco91 - 01-26-2009 04:39 AM

You wanna create subdomain hosting (e.g username.h3berg.net) ?

RE: Virtualhost - rbtux - 01-26-2009 04:46 AM

do you just need a redirect from
h3berg.net -> h3berg.com?

simplest way would be having h3berg.com running on separate ip-adress and create a record in dns of h3berg.net pointing to h3berg.coms address...

other way is add a rather simple virtualhost in a separate config file (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/redirect.conf) and add a redirect directive...

RE: Virtualhost - santerref - 01-26-2009 11:17 AM

I found a solution really stupid... Add a domain alias with the resseller accompte Tongue