ispCP - Board - Support
Cant access ispcp admin via my domain help - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Usage (/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Cant access ispcp admin via my domain help (/thread-6205.html)

Cant access ispcp admin via my domain help - nativeangels - 03-27-2009 12:02 AM

Ive setup ispcp on my linux box and have a domain called angel-networking.zapto.org pointing to it but when i do admin.angel-networking.zapto.org it wont open the page. Why is this and can i access the admim.angel-networking.zapto.org via ip ? i can access login page via angel-networking.zapto.org but i can add users etc via that page. how do i add users etc?

RE: Cant access ispcp admin via my domain help - kilburn - 03-27-2009 12:26 AM

Your server is not authoritative for the "angel-networking.zapto.org" domain, so you have to manually add the "admin.angel-networking.zapto.org" subdomain using whatever tools your provider gives you.

RE: Cant access ispcp admin via my domain help - nativeangels - 03-27-2009 12:33 AM

no i setit up via no ip. if i got to the the panel via my publicip i get the login which i do, but theres no where i can add users etc. basically i want to know how to add users etc.

(03-27-2009 12:26 AM)kilburn Wrote:  Your server is not authoritative for the "angel-networking.zapto.org" domain, so you have to manually add the "admin.angel-networking.zapto.org" subdomain using whatever tools your provider gives you.

RE: Cant access ispcp admin via my domain help - kilburn - 03-27-2009 12:44 AM

Once you're logged the next thing you must do is create a reseller, switch to it (you'll see the switch button on the resellers list) and from there you can begin creating final users.

By the way, you're going to have problems because you've setup the panel to work under the "admin.angel-networking.zapto.org" while this subdomain doesn't exist.

RE: Cant access ispcp admin via my domain help - nativeangels - 03-27-2009 01:05 AM

is there a tutorial for setting up accounts etc once your logged into the panel ?
ok but for now is it ok to use the angel-networking.zapto.org how do i create a reseller ?