ispCP - Board - Support
How to transform the dyndns site wanted-server behind a router - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: System Setup & Installation (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: How to transform the dyndns site wanted-server behind a router (/thread-6777.html)

How to transform the dyndns site wanted-server behind a router - ferasfm - 05-21-2009 09:36 AM

server behind a routerBig Grin

I have a router
I have a site to install the ip dyndns
I have a server debian and works excellent
Question is how to transform the sites run by, for example, ferasfm1.com ferasfm2.com from inside the network everything is working well and I want to go on the site from outside the network from the Internet, I have another I want to dyndns ferasfm.com works to the site wanted

RE: How to transform the dyndns site wanted-server behind a router - ferasfm - 05-22-2009 10:33 PM

no help ???????????

RE: How to transform the dyndns site wanted-server behind a router - BeNe - 05-25-2009 05:50 PM

You must route/forward all needed ports to the Server behind the router.

Greez BeNe

RE: How to transform the dyndns site wanted-server behind a router - MasterTH - 05-25-2009 06:30 PM

the ports u need to forward to your server can be found in the serverstatus of the ispcp-panel

its not a good idea to have an dyndns server, take look in the forum and u find out why

RE: How to transform the dyndns site wanted-server behind a router - ferasfm - 05-30-2009 05:48 AM

thankXXXXXXXXXXSmile