ispCP - Board - Support
Other page instead of login-page when accessing unused site - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Development Area (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Other page instead of login-page when accessing unused site (/thread-6780.html)

Other page instead of login-page when accessing unused site - DiXeoN - 05-22-2009 03:39 AM

Hello.

I would like to make it so, that if a site is created on the server, but not used yet, my company logo and some small text should appear.

Also, if a domain points to my servers IP, the loginbox shouldnt be shown, but again the logo and such should be shown here.

Any suggestions for doing this?

I am sure I am goin to edit some files somewhere, and I think I know which in my first question, but what about the other one ?

RE: Other page instead of login-page when accessing unused site - BeNe - 05-22-2009 03:45 PM

You must create a vhost before the current master-vhost in the apache config.

Greez BeNe

RE: Other page instead of login-page when accessing unused site - ETESTS - 03-07-2011 01:07 AM

Hello Guys,

as old PD-Admin User I'm really happy about ISP CP!

How this vHost have to look like?

1. It would by nice if all no added subdomains and domains don't forward to a special simple site and not direct to login page. Or if Domain still added to parent domain.

2. By accessing the IP it would be also nice not get direct to Login of ISPCP. This Login only should apear by *admin. Domains.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
ETESTS