ispCP - Board - Support
[DEV] OmegaBill - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Contributions Area (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Enhancements (/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: [DEV] OmegaBill (/thread-6793.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - oddyutza - 01-12-2010 06:05 PM

welcome Smile check you PM

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - DaSilva - 01-12-2010 06:22 PM

Is there a live demo or some screenshots?
I cannot test it on my own currently but I would like to see how it looks...

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - oddyutza - 01-12-2010 06:30 PM

demo will be later after the website is finished! - this was not a priority

conclusion : no, we have no demo, and it's simple to install

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - coopa - 01-13-2010 06:22 AM

Is there a folder missing here? admin/ admin_edit.php is missing when i try to edit a client.

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - oddyutza - 01-13-2010 05:07 PM

@coopa
in the first release i've explained where to copy, /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/billing
and create a alias in 00_master.conf as Alias /billing /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/billing

the admin_edit.php supposed to be ispcp panel, because what are you trying to edit, is a ispcp domain/client ...

because nobody put's the billing where i thought, i'll create a patch for this, but a little bit later Smile
ok,
let's make a little howto
when u edit a client, you have two options edit the client in billing - it it's a billing standalone client, but if it's a ispcp user, you must edit the user in ispcp, modifications are updated to billing db after the cron's rundown Smile

because i've wanted to keep OmegaBill as a panel for ispcp first, like webmail, and so on, the link for editing ispcp users in billing interface (Search Clients... page) it's a little messed up

this is a patch for everybody that did not put omegabill with an alias (read my preview post)

here it goes
1'st step go to includes/configuration.php and under error_reporting(0);
add
Code:
// Define ispcp web path
$ispcppath="http://domain.tld";
- this is supposed to be the login screen of your ispcp

2'nd step go to sclient.php
and change the line 85 with
Code:
echo $ispcppath."/admin/admin_edit.php?edit_id=".$results['domain_admin_id'];

than you should be fine editing the clients Smile

PS : i've already included this in the archive, so whoever download's the release from now on, it will have this included!

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - tango - 01-14-2010 03:47 AM

I started with the translation, once it is finished I will send it to youWink

Thanks for the work and have you released it under the GPL

Edit:
For today I have already translated this time, must work tomorrow, will translate finished in the coming days

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - coopa - 01-14-2010 10:04 AM

(01-13-2010 05:07 PM)oddyutza Wrote:  @coopa
in the first release i've explained where to copy, /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/billing
and create a alias in 00_master.conf as Alias /billing /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/billing

the admin_edit.php supposed to be ispcp panel, because what are you trying to edit, is a ispcp domain/client ...

because nobody put's the billing where i thought, i'll create a patch for this, but a little bit later Smile
ok,
let's make a little howto
when u edit a client, you have two options edit the client in billing - it it's a billing standalone client, but if it's a ispcp user, you must edit the user in ispcp, modifications are updated to billing db after the cron's rundown Smile

because i've wanted to keep OmegaBill as a panel for ispcp first, like webmail, and so on, the link for editing ispcp users in billing interface (Search Clients... page) it's a little messed up

this is a patch for everybody that did not put omegabill with an alias (read my preview post)

here it goes
1'st step go to includes/configuration.php and under error_reporting(0);
add
Code:
// Define ispcp web path
$ispcppath="http://domain.tld";
- this is supposed to be the login screen of your ispcp

2'nd step go to sclient.php
and change the line 85 with
Code:
echo $ispcppath."/admin/admin_edit.php?edit_id=".$results['domain_admin_id'];

than you should be fine editing the clients Smile

PS : i've already included this in the archive, so whoever download's the release from now on, it will have this included!

I have modified my configuration.php & sclient.php as above but i know have the following:-

Request from foreign host was blocked! within ispCP control panel, i have disabled this within the settings tab but i continue to get the foreign host blocked message.

btw. Nice work Oddy Smile

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - skopy - 01-14-2010 08:50 PM

As promised Croatian lang

edit /clients/myaccount.php
find

Code:
<option value="romanian" <?php if ($userdata[language] == "romanian") { ?> selected="romanian" <?php } ?> >Romanian</option>

add below

Code:
<option value="croatian" <?php if ($userdata[language] == "croatian") { ?> selected="croatian" <?php } ?> >Croatian</option>

edit settings.php
find

Code:
<option value="romanian" <?php if ($language == "romanian") { ?> selected="romanian" <?php } ?> >Romanian</option>

add below

Code:
<option value="croatian" <?php if ($language == "croatian") { ?> selected="croatian" <?php } ?> >Croatian</option>

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - oddyutza - 01-14-2010 11:45 PM

i've added the croatian.lng to archive and made the necessary modifications.

we should thank skopy for the translation .

PS : i've fixed a bug in index.php (archive also updated)

br++

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - pgentoo - 01-15-2010 05:49 AM

Hi,

I just installed this latest build and everything is looking really good so far. I do have a few suggestions though.

- When adding an invoice, and searching for a client, you can only search by company name. Sometimes i have clients that are personal, and do not have a compnay name. It would be good if this search would return a list based on Company Name, or First/Lastname.
- When adding an invoice, and searching for a client, you can't arrow down to the selection you want, you have to click it with the mouse.
- When adding an invoice, and searching for a client, if I click the client name from the list, and then submit the form, it recognizes it correctly, however it doesn't populate the whole client name into the textbox on the form.
- When adding an invoice (and probably other forms too), validation happens on the server side and when displaying hte error message you have to click 'back' to get to the form again. Doing this wipes all the values you entered. Would be better if the validation errors showed on the same form page so you can simply correct the error and resubmit.
- Would be nice if itemtype was customizable (stored in the db), so we can easily add new item types.
- When adding an invoice, select item type first and have it filter the items available based on that type. if you have a lot of items in the list, this would help narrow down the results.
- You can designate an invoice as reoccuring, but not the term. Would be great if you coudl say "Every X (days/weeks/months/years)". That way clients that are billed quarterly could be configured fr "Every 3 months", etc.
- Ability to "Drill down" based on a client, and see all their invoices/payments/etc.
- Integration of payment form straight into the tool. For example integration of authorize.net, paypal, etc. So you don't have to go out to a 3rd party site and charge, then come back and enter. Obviously keep the option to enter in a manual payment like it has now.
-client login (based on same ispcp credentials) so they can see their billing history (invoices/payments), current balance, and make a payment online.

Like I said, this seems like a great system. Just some recommendations to make it all that much better! Smile

-
pgentoo