ispCP - Board - Support
[DEV] OmegaBill - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Contributions Area (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Enhancements (/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: [DEV] OmegaBill (/thread-6793.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - skopy - 01-15-2010 06:13 AM

(01-15-2010 05:49 AM)pgentoo Wrote:  -client login (based on same ispcp credentials) so they can see their billing history (invoices/payments), current balance, and make a payment online.

if i understand you wright for that you have billing/clients/ login

you login with ispcp credentials...

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - pgentoo - 01-15-2010 06:32 AM

(01-15-2010 06:13 AM)skopy Wrote:  
(01-15-2010 05:49 AM)pgentoo Wrote:  -client login (based on same ispcp credentials) so they can see their billing history (invoices/payments), current balance, and make a payment online.

if i understand you wright for that you have billing/clients/ login

you login with ispcp credentials...

You mean via the main omegaBill login screen? I try to do this with one of my accounts and I get:
"Wrong Username or Password"

Am i missing some setting or something?

EDIT: Sorry, i see now. Via /clients/login.php

Thanks!
Ok, wow, i see there is built in paypal payment now. It would be great to see this extended to pluggable payment modules, so I could plug in an auth.net/echeck payment modules.

How do i configure what paypal account the payment goes to?

Thanks,
pgentoo
Few more issues noticed:

Code:
Invoice #: 2
Due Date: 13.02.2010
Subtotal: 12.95 USD
Penalties: 0.00 USD
Amount Due: 15.41 USD
E-mail Notification: No

There is something wrong with the math, it should be 12.95 USD due.

Also, i'm unable to "Download invoice" when it is set to either PDF/HTML from either of the interfaces (admin/client).

Thanks,
pgentoo

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - oddyutza - 01-15-2010 08:47 PM

hello,

nothing wrong with the math Smile
check this out 12.95 + tax (10%) = 15.41, tax = 2.46

guess you forgot about this! Smile

you cannot download invoice as pdf or html because the templates are not yet finished!

also, regarding payment modules, i'll keep that in mind!

wotk for omegabill is not yet finished ... there some lots and lots of features that i will add, but first let's have a final working version, without bugs Smile i guess everybody agrees with me on this one Big Grin

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - pgentoo - 01-16-2010 03:27 AM

(01-15-2010 08:47 PM)oddyutza Wrote:  hello,

nothing wrong with the math Smile
check this out 12.95 + tax (10%) = 15.41, tax = 2.46

guess you forgot about this! Smile

you cannot download invoice as pdf or html because the templates are not yet finished!

also, regarding payment modules, i'll keep that in mind!

wotk for omegabill is not yet finished ... there some lots and lots of features that i will add, but first let's have a final working version, without bugs Smile i guess everybody agrees with me on this one Big Grin

ok, understood now. however many online companies do not charge tax, so this should be optional with a configurable %. i may have missed this, but i dont remember seeing it anywhere in the settings.

-
pgentoo

EDIT: nevermind, i see the "Company tax percent" in the General Settings. One thing to think about though, often companies tax different based on item types (good, services, etc). It might be best to give the tax percent like you have as a "default" for new item types/items, but let them change/remove it for specific item types. Assigning it per item type would give much greater flexibility in this regard.

EDIT2: It however doesn't allow me to change hte "Company Tax Percent" field. After posting the change trying to set it to 0%, it reverts it back to 19%.

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - oddyutza - 01-16-2010 04:25 AM

fix for tax
in settings.php line 90 after taxid = '$taxid',
add
taxpercent ='$taxpercent',

i've updated the archive, so u can redowload and replace settings.php

pgentoo please give me a pm with your programming skills, it would be great for me to have some help in this!

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - pgentoo - 01-16-2010 06:24 AM

PM sent.

I patched my settings.php with the change to update the taxpercent and it works now, thanks.
Here's another thing to add to the list... Smile

People in the states get confused by DD.MM.YYYY date formats (myself included), as we use MM/DD/YYYY typically. It would be great to give some date format options configurable via the "General Settings" that would apply across all invoices, statements, etc.

These could just be stored as a php dateformat string, and then applied whenever a date is used. Would be pretty easy to implement, and make the experience much nicer for us folks on the other side of the pond.

-pgentoo
Also, when you itemize out the amount due like:
Code:

It would be great to add in an additional line for Tax, such as:

Code:
Tax: 2.46 USD

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - thoohm - 01-27-2010 08:48 PM

(01-11-2010 05:17 PM)oddyutza Wrote:  UPDATE
languages at the moment :
Peter - German
Skopy - Croatian
Tango - Turkish
Stelz - Russian
Surfweb82 - Italian
Gbj - Danish

Can you please tell me where German translation can be found!? (have translated myself)
Also I like to know where I can set the PayPal stuff?! (found it!)
How and where can I change the default theme?

Greets and thanks for this work
Thomas

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - thoohm - 01-27-2010 11:04 PM

(01-15-2010 06:32 AM)pgentoo Wrote:  How do i configure what paypal account the payment goes to?

Your PayPal account is taken from mail address you have set in company configuration.

Greets
Thomas

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - thoohm - 01-28-2010 04:18 AM

As I was in need for a German language file, I created one and like to share it with you guys.

Cheers
Thomas

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice system - thoohm - 02-01-2010 01:21 AM

Hi oddy,
I tested your module and have seen quite a lot things to do, but still it looks pretty good already. As I'm really in need for it I like to give you a hand, so development and releases can be made faster without developing on same stuff.
Do you already have an open development platform like Sourceforge or so? If not maybe it would be a good idea as I'm quite sure there will be more people who like to help and this thread isn't really a good idea for future.
Let me know!

Cheers
Thomas