ispCP - Board - Support
[DEV] OmegaBill - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Contributions Area (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Enhancements (/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: [DEV] OmegaBill (/thread-6793.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem - nuno - 06-04-2009 12:38 PM

Okay, so far so good, wend you release the rest i will do more tests.
Is promising!

Well Done!

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem - oddyutza - 06-04-2009 05:57 PM

what is the problem with the headers, give me all output pls

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem - alecksievici - 06-04-2009 09:36 PM

(06-04-2009 05:57 PM)oddyutza Wrote:  what is the problem with the headers, give me all output pls

[Image: ukzp50f5ij7m6g7plr.jpg]

also there is a problem when trying to download an invoice
Code:
Warning: file_put_contents() [function.file-put-contents]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/dompdf_img_0f8hwR) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/billing/plugins/dompdf/include/image_cache.cls.php on line 117

Warning: file_put_contents(/tmp/dompdf_img_0f8hwR) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/billing/plugins/dompdf/include/image_cache.cls.php on line 117

Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/dompdf_img_0f8hwR) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/billing/plugins/dompdf/include/image_cache.cls.php on line 131

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/dompdf_img_0f8hwR) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/billing/plugins/dompdf/include/image_cache.cls.php on line 153
Unable to stream pdf: headers already sent
this is related to the first bug, that's why it says "Unable to stream pdf: headers already sent"

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem - oddyutza - 06-04-2009 11:05 PM

i believe not : File(/tmp/dompdf_img_0f8hwR) is not within the allowed path(s) change the tmp path or add the /tmp folder to open_basedir (arround line 217 ) in /var/www/fcgi/master/php5/php.ini & restart apache.
the ideea is that the webserver is restricted to read/write in /tmp folder!

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem - alecksievici - 06-04-2009 11:16 PM

well, that's not good. the billing files should be modified so that they write the tmp files in /var/www/ispcp/gui/phptmp because that path is allowed.

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem - oddyutza - 06-05-2009 12:18 AM

here is the patch for reports generator[attachment=791]
just replace the file

here is the file missing from adding a new invoice[attachment=792]
and here is the email template for it[attachment=793]

the vcf&ics files are here[attachment=794][attachment=795] these files should be located in templates folder with the email template also.

in file dompdf_config.inc.php (plugins/dompdf) change the line 73
Code:
define("DOMPDF_TEMP_DIR", "/var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/test/plugins/dompdf/tmp");
to
Code:
define("DOMPDF_TEMP_DIR", "/var/www/ispcp/gui/phptmp");

stay tunned for updates

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem - oddyutza - 06-15-2009 04:25 PM

sorry for my downtime Big Grin , i was out of city, till this point is everything ok ? any other bugs? and any other features u want to implement!?

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem - tango - 06-16-2009 07:47 PM

are now integrated the patches?

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem - oddyutza - 06-16-2009 08:12 PM

it is not finished , at this point i want to know if there are bugs, to fix them till we ask nice the ispcp team to integrate it. Big Grin

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem - mafia - 06-17-2009 11:50 PM

bonjour

je voudrais ajoute le dossier Billing dans le panel comment je fait merci

je droit install sur la meme base de donnees ou autres car je vien de install sur autre base de donnee le seul probleme je voir pas Billing dans le panel comme option je suis oblige de fait http://ip:Billing pour le voir

hello

I would add the folder in the Billing panel
how I do thank you

I install right on the same database or other
because I just install on other database only
I see no problem in the Billing panel as option
I am indeed obliged to view http://ip:Billing