ispCP - Board - Support
New ispCP Software Installer *RC1* - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Contributions Area (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Enhancements (/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: New ispCP Software Installer *RC1* (/thread-7463.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: New ispCP Software Installer *BETA* - xister - 09-25-2009 01:38 AM

(09-25-2009 01:31 AM)nuxwin Wrote:  Domain Management = is ready for 1.0.3 ( With lots of bugs ....) Wink

blondak is our man!

(09-25-2009 01:31 AM)nuxwin Wrote:  SSL Implementation = should be ready for 1.1 ---> sure ? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I believe in sci2tech Smile

(09-25-2009 01:31 AM)nuxwin Wrote:  For the installer, it's should be tested, validated by ispCP dev team (for security reasons) and after, planned by PM).

Then I would say that after releasing 1.0.3 this should be triggered.

RE: New ispCP Software Installer *BETA* - RatS - 09-25-2009 01:42 AM

(09-25-2009 01:18 AM)xister Wrote:  Domain Management = is ready for 1.0.3
SSL Implementation = should be ready for 1.1

1.0.3 is a bugfix release. If we add the Software Installer, it will become 1.1.0 (new feature).

RE: New ispCP Software Installer *BETA* - gOOvER - 09-25-2009 03:13 AM

(09-25-2009 01:18 AM)xister Wrote:  The Software Installer is running very well, why not integrate SSL and the Software Installer. The feature poll is for new developments.
+1000 Correct. I believe, when the Community have the choise to vote for the Softwareinstaller, this one will win Wink

Quote:
The Installer is ready and tested. Its the same with the domain managemend. it comes out of the community and everyone is happy with it. Smile
Also correct. As i said; the SSL can ONLY use 10% of the community. The Installer 100% Wink

RE: New ispCP Software Installer *BETA* - MicCo - 10-10-2009 09:34 PM

(09-25-2009 03:13 AM)gOOvER Wrote:  
(09-25-2009 01:18 AM)xister Wrote:  The Software Installer is running very well, why not integrate SSL and the Software Installer. The feature poll is for new developments.
+1000 Correct. I believe, when the Community have the choise to vote for the Softwareinstaller, this one will win Wink

Quote:
The Installer is ready and tested. Its the same with the domain managemend. it comes out of the community and everyone is happy with it. Smile
Also correct. As i said; the SSL can ONLY use 10% of the community. The Installer 100% Wink

First, I like the installer plugin, 100% and I'm sure RatS and others do too, but again, as RatS write "1.0.3 is a bugfix release. If we add the Software Installer, it will become 1.1.0 (new feature). ".

Tuesday, 18 August 2009
The ispCP Developers have been in discussion about whether the current version system for ispCP Omega reflects the huge progress being made in the current development branch. It has been decided that the current planned version 1.0.1 for ispCP Omega does not reflect the amount of progress made. Therefore, the next scheduled release will be announced as ispCP Omega 1.1.0.

The ispCP Team follows the version system x.y.z for all product releases. It has been agreed that as of today, the "x" will be used for major releases, "y" will be used for minor releases and "z" will now be used for bugfix-only or security releases. New features will be added to "x" and "y" releases only.

Next, to develop such an great apps as ispCP there need to be som rules for the community, the developer etc., so don't think it's aimed at an person when it not going you way, belive me I have tryed the same situation many times, when I was 100% sure that my idear was the best, I remeber when we was looking for a name for this apps, ispCP, I was fighting like a crazy to make everybody go for my suggestin, but we ended up with the ispCP, and I'm use to it now ( so may years after ) Big Grin and some one still love me here, I hope Tongue
Regarding the Installer, I have an apps that I will like to get into the installer when it's get released with the ispCP, how do I go from here, to make you guys support me in that ?

RE: New ispCP Software Installer *BETA* - chems - 11-16-2009 04:43 AM

The download-source is offline. Does anyone else distribute those files ?

RE: New ispCP Software Installer *BETA* - stevenbinion - 11-16-2009 08:25 AM

I'm eagar for this very package myself, especially if there is a tutorial on making your own packages for the installer. one of the downfalls I've seen with some other control panels offering an apps installer is critically out dated app installers. again, the app packages are something that could be community supported.

(11-16-2009 04:43 AM)chems Wrote:  The download-source is offline. Does anyone else distribute those files ?

RE: New ispCP Software Installer *BETA* - chems - 11-16-2009 12:18 PM

(11-16-2009 08:25 AM)stevenbinion Wrote:  I'm eagar for this very package myself, especially if there is a tutorial on making your own packages for the installer. one of the downfalls I've seen with some other control panels offering an apps installer is critically out dated app installers. again, the app packages are something that could be community supported.

(11-16-2009 04:43 AM)chems Wrote:  The download-source is offline. Does anyone else distribute those files ?
agree

RE: New ispCP Software Installer *BETA* - gOOvER - 11-16-2009 09:30 PM

Atm the Version is only aviable on a Testserver. The Installer will be released as a Patch, when 1.0.3 is released. Smile

RE: New ispCP Software Installer *BETA* - chems - 11-16-2009 09:34 PM

Why does ispCP has no plugin-system ? We have so many nice enhancements. Why not using them as easy plugins ? (Like Plugin-System of Joomla)

RE: New ispCP Software Installer *BETA* - gOOvER - 11-16-2009 09:37 PM

Maybe you can develop one Wink Atm there are no plan's to crate one. I think also this is a really hard work Wink