ispCP - Board - Support
allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Development Area (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General discussion (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain (/thread-7725.html)

Pages: 1 2

allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - uwe - 09-01-2009 11:36 PM

Hello,

There is an email address that i do not wish to filte emails coming to it ... i just want all the valid emails+spam .. just everything for that specific domain or email address ... how can i do that ?

RE: allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - joximu - 09-01-2009 11:43 PM

ispcp does not filter any mail.

ispcp does only configure some applications so they know the users/websites/adresses.

Maybe you need to read some manuals dealing with postfix and postgrey and maybe policyd...

/J

RE: allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - kilburn - 09-02-2009 12:05 AM

Policyd-weight in this case, as it's the only service installed by default that may prevent some mails from being received.

RE: allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - joximu - 09-02-2009 12:08 AM

also postgrey - if the mail is not sent twice... Smile

RE: allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - rbtux - 09-02-2009 12:22 AM

postifx's check_recipient_access is your friend...

RE: allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - kilburn - 09-02-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:also postgrey - if the mail is not sent twice...
Then it's their fault, not yours, so they are the ones who need to correct the problem. Tongue

RE: allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - uwe - 09-02-2009 02:36 AM

Smile Thank you ! i perfectly understand the isp-control configures these services and automates adding the rules ... thank you again!

RE: allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - kilburn - 09-02-2009 04:04 AM

@uwe: well, you enjoy being sarcastic, but at the same time you didn't get the point: ispcp does not automate adding any rules nor setting any configuration for these services.

We told you which services are activated by default, with their default configurations, so from here it's up to you as an admin to tweak them.

RE: allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - rbtux - 09-02-2009 04:20 AM

and if you read the documentation of check_recipient_access you can figure out how to whitelist some recipients and/or domains...

RE: allow all emails to pass for a certain recipient or recipient domain - uwe - 09-02-2009 04:28 AM

im not being sarcastic ! :S