ispCP - Board - Support
TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Development Area (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Tickets / Roadmap / Timeline (/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation (/thread-8616.html)

Pages: 1 2

TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - techie - 11-30-2009 08:57 PM

Registered user can not post new ticket in bug tracking system.

Quote:Error: Forbidden
TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation

RE: TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - gOOvER - 11-30-2009 09:11 PM

Please check your Mailbox and verify your eMail adress. Wink Then it works Wink

RE: TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - techie - 12-01-2009 09:00 AM

(11-30-2009 09:11 PM)gOOvER Wrote:  Please check your Mailbox and verify your eMail adress. Wink Then it works Wink

I verfied my email adres. Smile There is still a problem on bug tracking system. I got an infinite loop redirection error when I wro te username and password.

RE: TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - rexsham - 12-21-2009 04:23 AM

I am having the same problem!!

I got LOOPING back to the user and password input form when I entered correct username and password to login.

I am sure the pass is correct because I tried to retrieve a new password from the "Forget Password" email and used that to login, same results.

RE: TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - motokochan - 12-21-2009 06:37 AM

I can confirm that there is something going on. I have verified my address and still see that message. In addition, the following line is at the top of every page, under the header/menubar:

Code:
Warning: <acct_mgr.web_ui.MessageWrapper object at 0x33db4d0>

RE: TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - FISA4 - 12-21-2009 10:24 AM

(12-21-2009 06:37 AM)motokochan Wrote:  I can confirm that there is something going on. I have verified my address and still see that message. In addition, the following line is at the top of every page, under the header/menubar:

Code:
Warning: <acct_mgr.web_ui.MessageWrapper object at 0x33db4d0>

I got the same error.
After i closed my browser and logged in again the error was away.

RE: TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - motokochan - 12-21-2009 12:13 PM

(12-21-2009 10:24 AM)FISA4 Wrote:  I got the same error.
After i closed my browser and logged in again the error was away.

Tried that multiple times, and on three different computers at two different locations. It still remains.

RE: TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - gOOvER - 12-21-2009 06:19 PM

I hate Trac. Smile

@all: if you have problems with Trac please write ephigenie a PM. He's the only where can solve Errors related to Trac.

RE: TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - data-stream_ru - 02-10-2010 09:02 PM

I wroute ephigenie at 02-05-201, but I haven't privelegi to creat ticket for upload lang file.
My login data-stream.ru

Temporary uploaded in Russian Corner Sad

RE: TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation - vanshyr - 08-24-2010 09:39 PM

Yeah! i have the same problem, wroted a mail and any answer Sad I have spanish translation for upload Sad

there is another place where we can upload?