ispCP - Board - Support
ERROR: Incorrect SQL Query -> Table 'mysql.servers' doesn't exist - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: System Setup & Installation (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: ERROR: Incorrect SQL Query -> Table 'mysql.servers' doesn't exist (/thread-9100.html)

ERROR: Incorrect SQL Query -> Table 'mysql.servers' doesn't exist - mk6032 - 01-06-2010 02:36 AM

Using fresh install CentOS 5.4 i386. I get to the mysql_secure_installation portion, and that line is returned. I am unable to continue past perl ispcp-setup.

RE: ERROR: Incorrect SQL Query -> Table 'mysql.servers' doesn't exist - motokochan - 01-06-2010 03:13 AM

If you had MySQL installed and running on the server before running the install process, you need to make sure to run mysql_upgrade first. It'll create the new tables needed by the newer release of MySQL.

The install instructions don't cover it since they are for a base install (no checks in the roles shown in the installer).

RE: ERROR: Incorrect SQL Query -> Table 'mysql.servers' doesn't exist - bashar - 01-18-2011 09:16 PM

I was having the same problem, I migrated ispcp 10.5 from debian 5 to ubuntu 10 (mysql 5.0.x versus 5.1.x) and the problem appeared when I tried to upgrade ispcp to 1.0.7 on ubuntu(it was using mysql db from debian Smile ). After running

mysql_upgrade --force

everything was fine.