ispCP - Board - Support
create a sub directory in client with custom menu - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Development Area (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General discussion (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: create a sub directory in client with custom menu (/thread-924.html)

create a sub directory in client with custom menu - slonis - 07-05-2007 10:19 PM

i try to create sub directory in client directory.
i have "require '../include/ispcp-lib.php';" for keep the session.
but i have xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/client/client/index.php in error instead of
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/client/dirtest/filetest.php.
i think that probleme is realpath but i don't now to do it.

please help me

RE: create a sub directory in client with custom menu - raphael - 07-06-2007 02:06 AM

in any case it would be ../../include/ispcp-lib.php
check_login();

RE: create a sub directory in client with custom menu - slonis - 07-06-2007 02:51 AM

yes sorry it's not ../include/ispcp-lib.php that i have try but ../../include/ispcp-lib.php and check_login(); but no change

RE: create a sub directory in client with custom menu - raphael - 07-06-2007 04:06 AM

what error does it show?

RE: create a sub directory in client with custom menu - slonis - 07-06-2007 06:06 PM

i have xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/client/client/index.php file no found
when i put xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/client/dirtest/filetest.php in URL

RE: create a sub directory in client with custom menu - raphael - 07-07-2007 03:43 AM

Hmm, that's a dir check. I don't remember how to overcome it (if possible Tongue). Let me check.

RE: create a sub directory in client with custom menu - raphael - 07-07-2007 05:31 AM

hmm, are you sure you are logged in when accessing that page?

RE: create a sub directory in client with custom menu - slonis - 07-10-2007 01:28 AM

Ok i have found it's file is in /include/login.php

login.php verify the curent directory and modify the header if directory it's none ok