Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:10 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
ispCP Omega 1.0.5 Stable Release
RatS Offline
Project Leader

ispCP Omega 1.0.5 Stable Release
The ispCP Team would like to announce the immediate availability of ispCP ω 1.0.5. This release will address many security bugs as well as introduces the following new features:

- Resolved Critical Bugs
- Improved Domain Disabling
- Improved FreeBSD Support

ispCP Omega is an open source solution to all your web hosting needs. You can download the latest stable release from the downloads section. Before you download ispCP, please browse through our comprehensive ispCP documentation section and review the System Requirements, Installing ispCP, Frequently Asked Questions and HowTo's.

We would like to thank our community for all the support. We are constantly looking for developers, translators and maintainers for the various distros supported by ispCP Omega.

1. Maintainers: ispCP Omega is available for CentOS, Debian, Fedora, FreeBSD, Gentoo, OpenBSD, OpenSuse, RedHat, Slackware, Suse and Ubuntu. We require experts with knowledge of the distros above who can help us maintain ispCP for each and every release. If you want to join a dynamic open source project as a maintainer, please make your intention known at the forum.

2. Translators: ispCP Omega is already available in a variety of native languages. We are still seeking experts to help us in translating ispCP to many more languages. We also ask the community to review existing translations and help us make any corrections or amendments via the forum.

3. Developers: ispCP Omega is a large project with ambitious goals and milestones. We are always on the hunt for talented developers to join our family of programmers, administrators and future visionaries. We need developers competent in the following technologies: AJAX, C, CGI, Perl, PHP, MySQL. If you want to join a growing team of professional volunteers working on ispCP, please approach us via our forum.

4. Supporter: Support ispCP with your donations. Every amount helps us towards our hosting fees, legal and public relations budget as well as setting up special events and workshops.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 09:33 AM by RatS.)
04-01-2010 08:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
c0urier Offline

RE: ispCP Omega 1.0.5 Stable Release
A little typo in the line:
2. Change to the newly created directory:
# cd ./ispcp-omega-1.0.5
Should be
cd ./omega-1.0.5

Else the upgrade went 100% smooth on the first server, will test on a second one when the nightly backup is done!
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 08:53 AM by c0urier.)
04-01-2010 08:52 AM
petzsch Offline

great pick for a release date *jokingly*
04-01-2010 08:59 AM
Find all posts by this user
avispa987 Offline
Dev Team

GREAT!! I've installed it like 30 minutes ago! Tongue

Everything works perfect, i didn't tested the mail YET, but at least the changelog its allright Smile

THANK YOU
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 09:44 AM by avispa987.)
04-01-2010 09:43 AM
atomgrill Offline

Just upgraded. Smile
The update error'ed out after 10-30 seconds when rebuilding customer files, I think it must've crashed on some domain/alias/whatever since I could access most sites. After running ispcp-rqst-mngr twice it went through everything and it's now working fine (tried adding/editing without any problems)

Unfortunately I forgot to write down what it crashed on though, heh.

I like the new PMA theme. Although I miss the miss indent on the grouping databases with similar names, like test, test_3, test_etc. Too late for me to explain so I've attached a pic showing the difference from current theme vs original Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 01:49 PM by atomgrill.)
04-01-2010 01:47 PM
OlliMe Offline

Hi,
everytime I update my ispCP (1.0.3 to 1.0.4 & 1.0.4 to 1.0.5) in my /etc/postfix/main.cf the TLS-parameters section is commented out and I have to restore the backuped one.
04-01-2010 06:40 PM
Nuxwin
Unregistered

It's normal !
04-01-2010 08:12 PM
OlliMe Offline

Great! Smile
04-01-2010 08:13 PM
RatS Offline
Project Leader

We want to deliver a working version with the lates (security) changes. This includes our own config files. We don't have a mechanism to just upgrade deltas, maybe this will come in future.
04-02-2010 02:14 AM
Boter Offline

Works perfectly on my debian 64bit
04-02-2010 06:11 AM
Thread Closed