Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:16 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Domain Expire
cuss Offline

Domain Expire
Hi all,
i wan't to make some suggestions and report some bugs.

Please correct me if some suggestion already exists or if a bug is already fixed.

Suggestions:
- In domain disable, we could have a field to create an 'email template' (Like email for password recovery edit) to send to the users 30 days before the domain expire, then 14 days, then 5,4,3,2,1. (Or let the admin choose the days we wan't).
Usefull things that are missing (continuation):
- Incorporation of SimpleScripts (simplescripts.com) with IspCP (it only needs an preconfigured ftp account if i'm not wrong).
- CronJobs Interface (Very usefull to some users)

domain_disable_page = /var/www/ispcp/gui/domain_disable_page/

Bugs:
- If we change the domain_disable_page, everytime we add a new domain, it will bug, because instead of loading each file and change the 'placeholders' dynamically , it is calling the default files (javascript, css, etc).
- If we change the domain_disable_page, we don't have any function to replace all the websites.
- The same happens with the errordocs.

Thanks and sorry for my english,
José Moreira
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2011 11:58 AM by cuss.)
01-20-2011 08:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cuss Offline

RE: Domain Expire
(04-30-2011 04:12 PM)discountcode Wrote:  thx for your suggestion. Smile

I have much more, Tongue

Like:

- Let the user create a password or use the same on the system to connect via ssh.
- Make a script that fix the owner of each files from virtual space (this can prevent some hack attemps)
Example:
PHP Code:
foreach ($users as $user){

// Prevent hack attemps

if(preg_match('/^vu[0-9]{4}$/',$user['guid'])===false)
            continue;

// Change owner and groups - Recursive

exec('chown -R '.$user['guid'].':'.$user['guid'].' /var/www/virtual/'.$user['domain'].'/htdocs/');

// And maybe other folders too...

If you want more suggestions/code, i'm here to try to help Tongue
04-30-2011 08:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cuss Offline

RE: Domain Expire
(05-19-2011 08:46 PM)diamondzul Wrote:  May be your domain registration fail...You should check for that also.

Nope, i notice that if i upload files over ssh or if i unpack a tar or svn checkout, it wont put the right file own and permitions. If you go to 000webhost.com, they have on the panel (Fix Files Owner || Fix Files Permitions)
05-20-2011 01:42 AM