Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:57 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

some basic explanations to a new user: debian
drein Offline

some basic explanations to a new user: debian
Hello,
I'm using a vps from a week, so I'm not very good with linux.
I have plesk, but I have some problems with it, because I am visual impaired and plesk accessibility is very low.
so I'd like to install this panel, it seems easy to use!
I read the documentation where you explain how install isp in debian, I have debian squeeze 64bit, but I see many steps... my questions are:
1. Can I install isp in a system that is already configured for internet, with 13 email, 1 domain, 1 subdomain, etc?
2. Since I have already plesk installed, does it means that I have all the prerequisite to install easily isp?
I use apache with mysql, and the website is made in drupal.
Thank you for your patience.
10-02-2011 07:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Largo Offline

RE: some basic explanations to a new user: debian
I'm not sure, but i think if you have plesk installed it won't work. Plesk itself is an alternate control panel and it's already setup. You'll have to reinstall the Operating System (Debian) make sure it's a minimal install so it only installs the OS itself and nothing else. Then proceed to install ISPCP. That's really the only route that i know of. Someone might know better, but these forums have been really dead recently so you may not get a better answer.
10-04-2011 10:31 AM
BennyJobs Offline

RE: some basic explanations to a new user: debian
How did you solve your problem? I am new to this facing many problems so interested in knowing the solution.
10-29-2011 04:05 PM