Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:24 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HTTP500 when adding a domain
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

HTTP500 when adding a domain
I'm getting an HTTP500 when I try to post to user_add3.php, however all the previous steps work fine.

This is using the latest svn. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

I've tried increasing my timeouts and such, and it hasn't helped anything. I am thinking maybe its having troubles communicating with the ispcp_daemon, so i disabled my firewall to test, but that still doesn't work.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
pgentoo
10-31-2008 01:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sci2tech Away

RE: HTTP500 when adding a domain
Try comment on line 373
Code:
send_request();
and see if happend again(you will have to manually run ispcp_mngr_rqst).
10-31-2008 01:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

Ok,

So I commented that line, and the domain added fine, just the daemon didn't execute the request (as expected). I logged in as admin, and via the ispCP Debugger, told it to Execute the 4 pending requests... They executed fine, and now the domain is added.

Now the question... Why does it work to send the request through the debugger, but not via user_add3.php?

Even more weird... Now that it has worked one time. I just uncommented that line, and everything works perfectly. Even after restarting apache to make sure i didn't have some php-cgi processes caching compiled code or something...

Is there some bug which causes it to break like this on the first domain added...?

-
pgentoo
10-31-2008 10:15 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

without debug infos (enable debug in ispcp.conf) from the generated log files it's hard to guess what happened.

/J
10-31-2008 06:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sci2tech Away

It seems that daemon was not listening on localhost or somehow text switched between php and daemo got corrupted. Debug do not help in this particular case, only if gentoo do log daemons errors in one file (like debian daemon log).
11-01-2008 03:17 AM
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

If it happens again, i'll try to capture the debug output from the daemon... Seems to be working fine now. Smile
11-01-2008 05:35 AM