Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:50 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ispcp 1.0 On Debian Lenny
ryo hazuky Offline

Ispcp 1.0 On Debian Lenny
Hi, sorry for my poor english, i have installed ispcp 1.0 on debian Lenny before de last update that correct some bugs on Ispcp on Lenny, but its correct perfectly without errors...the questions is, i need upgrade my Ispcp 1.0 Lenny??
07-01-2009 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MasterTH Offline

RE: Ispcp 1.0 On Debian Lenny
if everything ist working perfectly you don't need the upgrade. The Upgrade is for security reasons. PMA is updated and some other things have been fixed since your installation.
07-01-2009 11:29 PM
ryo hazuky Offline

(07-01-2009 11:29 PM)MasterTH Wrote:  if everything ist working perfectly you don't need the upgrade. The Upgrade is for security reasons. PMA is updated and some other things have been fixed since your installation.

What fixes? How I update the PMA?
07-02-2009 07:13 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

Hi Ryo

the fixes were afaik the list of packages that have to be installed and pma was updated.

You don't *need* the update.

If you want to update pma, make a copy of your pma folder, copy the pma folder from the newer ispcp-package file and then copy the config.inc.php file from the old pma to the new...

/J
07-02-2009 08:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryo hazuky Offline

(07-02-2009 08:31 AM)joximu Wrote:  Hi Ryo

the fixes were afaik the list of packages that have to be installed and pma was updated.

You don't *need* the update.

If you want to update pma, make a copy of your pma folder, copy the pma folder from the newer ispcp-package file and then copy the config.inc.php file from the old pma to the new...

/J

Very Thanks for your help, I used the vhcs2 and now ISPCP on a production system, very good control panel. I will update the PMA, thanks again..
07-02-2009 01:20 PM