Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:32 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

repl_tag() | ERROR: Undefined rwith! after putting custom.conf.tpl in apache dir
snafu Offline

RE: repl_tag() | ERROR: Undefined rwith! after putting custom.conf.tpl in apache dir
joximu Wrote:especially the CMD_SHELL is a way to use the shell scripts also with ubuntu (/bin/sh is /bin/dash which makes problems...)

Ehm, now i understand why...... stupid me! /bin/sh = symlink to /bin/dash, which is a stripped version of bash.....

Yep, it is working fine now. Maybe that there are some issues with the system-info, that i hacked, because this host is inside a xen environment, so, there is no SUNW environment and no temperature available in /proc and /dev. These where simple to fix, just go to the right include file and delete those. But if people cannot manage this by themself, they have a challenge Big Grin

If there is a need for a test-server on a xen environment for the developers, this can be arranged Smile

Regards,
Jacco
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2007 11:02 PM by snafu.)
11-07-2007 11:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: repl_tag() | ERROR: Undefined rwith! after putting custom.conf.tpl in apache dir - snafu - 11-07-2007 11:00 PM