Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:48 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
We need your help!!! Where is the Community ?
rsmithgs Offline

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ?
Raphael seems a good person and I wouldn't want to see him leave or upset.

And from what you have said you dont either Rats.

Everyone likes features though everyone wants a stable product so its a hard one to call.

Obviously you wouldnt want the community to fall apart either, the product is coming along so well.

I would like to propose the following if I may, Freeze ISPCP Omega and seek to make it stable. This will get all those sitting on VHCS to move to ISPCP omega, creating a larger user base, then look at compiling a list of new features for the next release?

I don't feel it's my place to question the developers though, just to offer the help and support I can, whether it is finding bugs or offering anything else that can be offered.

I would like to see ISPCP Omega become the best control panel out there and have tons of functions yet be very stable but my short term concern like many is to commision new servers and not use VHCS.

Also a stable release is a great milestone for any project, it is a point to build and move forward from.

Hope my rambling has made sense and inspired someone Smile I'm sure the community will try to back any action by the development team Smile
09-03-2007 02:31 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - rsmithgs - 09-03-2007 02:31 AM