Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:25 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
We need your help!!! Where is the Community ?
RatS Offline
Project Leader

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ?
There is a devel vServer, used by me; I'm testing almost every change by uploading the changed files via SCP. The server is always up to date, but raphael has some problems to connect to it. Don't know, why.

I know that there is not much input of me in the last time; but you have to understand the background.
In 2006 we were forced to take a fork from VHCS. Malte and mine plane were another than setting up a platform. We were willing to handle you a finished version 1.0 of VHCS Omega but VHCS was dyeing and we had no time to realise our project as it should.
Every six month there is a period of three month I've to prepare for exams - it's now, as you can guess; I've only two free hours a day, too less, to create recommendations and fix bugs. My priority lies on shipping ispCP Omega 1.0 and than reorganizing everything.
Raphael, please be patient, I like most of your ideas. However they stand in conflict with releasing quick. What is not understandable on a "Freeze and only Bugfixing"? This are my words.

I don't need to get paid, there is no way to force me doing more on icpCP because I won't get more time. You have to understand and to help me as much as you can.

P.S.: The languages don't need to be updated every day or every change. Once a week is enough!
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2007 07:00 AM by RatS.)
09-03-2007 06:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - RatS - 09-03-2007 06:58 AM