Current time: 04-20-2024, 09:12 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Split from writters needed..
cmoboss Offline

Split from writters needed..
I have moved this as it was not even slightly on topic with the previous thread it was in. ..

Well I am not positive how continueing thru with a vhcs2solutions site would really make any sense. it takes from the fact that you folks are going to be moving things forwards under a different project name. and if that is so then vhcs2 will cease much of any development (as i am pretty sure its at that point anyways :S ) thus making any form of vhcs2 solutions... almost painfuly useless. and obsolete.

I could however use that domain name to provide you fols a place to store back ups or some sort of scripting. however i will inform you that i my vhcs2solutions is hosted on a cable line (shaw extreme internet) which provides the following services on my line..

Xtreme-I High-Speed
Maximum download speed 10 Mbps
Maximum upload speed 1 Mbps
Data transfer limit 100 GB/month

keeping in mind that i do my own web design, and assuming this would be a ftp/site connection simply for your dev team. I have no issue supplying this support to you. if i split it down to 50 gigs a month devoted to your dev team.. would this be any help? I can offer you about 20 gigs of HDD if that helps?

please let me know.

BTW if this is to be the case i would also suggest having one of your more knowledged team members take a walk thru my server and insure the security is at par.

Another solution i have, would be to offer up a dedicated server for the domain. however the line and service stats would still remain the same.

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/hda1 74G 2.0G 68G 3% /
tmpfs 94M 0 94M 0% /dev/shm
/dev/hda5 33G 33M 31G 1% /home

Mem: 191140k total,
Swap: 4915848k total,

I actually just finished the install of vhcs2 two nights ago. i have yet to even check if log in and all gui tools are working and etc. I can put it on a dedicated IP as well. Assuming this does not get abused.. i have no problem offering my assistance in this manner
11-25-2006 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Split from writters needed.. - cmoboss - 11-25-2006 10:46 PM
RE: Split from writters needed.. - cmoboss - 11-25-2006, 11:08 PM
RE: Split from writters needed.. - cmoboss - 12-02-2006, 05:51 AM
RE: Split from writters needed.. - cmoboss - 12-15-2006, 02:05 AM
RE: Split from writters needed.. - MicCo - 12-15-2006, 09:58 PM
RE: Split from writters needed.. - cmoboss - 12-17-2006, 10:02 PM
RE: Split from writters needed.. - MicCo - 12-17-2006, 10:21 PM