Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:00 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Multi-server Admin Tool
rexsham Offline

Multi-server Admin Tool
I am new to ISPCP and just got it setup a few days ago.
I suggest ISPCP to develop some Multiple server administration features so that it can be used in real life hosting companies.

From my point of view, one of the big reasons for much more people to use ISPCP is to have a Multiple Server Admin Tool. Small and Mid-sized Web Hosting companies using ISPCP will have to login each physical server to see its status and change settings, which is quite inefficient. I know some other third-party tools can monitor some information of servers, but as a "Ultimate Panel", everything should integrate into one, so as to reduce the workload of administrators.

Also, ISPCP upgrades is a serious pain for standalone servers. If I have 100 Servers and I will need a month to upgrade them all. And I need to have a good plan to tell different users that there will be some downtime at some specific time slot and planning that schedule is already a pain.

If I can use a single admin tool to do upgrades and monitoring, I can do the same thing on thousands of servers at the same time.

This poorly documented panel from India claim that they have multiple server control and their features are quite useful in real life situations:
http://sourceforge.net/userapps/trac/indiangnu/
12-21-2009 12:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Multi-server Admin Tool - rexsham - 12-21-2009 12:40 PM
RE: Multi-server Admin Tool - ZooL - 12-21-2009, 01:35 PM
RE: Multi-server Admin Tool - rexsham - 12-21-2009, 08:22 PM
RE: Multi-server Admin Tool - MicCo - 12-21-2009, 10:39 PM
RE: Multi-server Admin Tool - MicCo - 12-21-2009, 04:52 PM