Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:21 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[solved] Error upgrading 1.0.6->1.0.7: database pw becoming incorrect
b_admin Offline

[solved] Error upgrading 1.0.6->1.0.7: database pw becoming incorrect
Hi there,

as in german corner nobody seems to be able to help me out I'll ask here for a solution or any ideas on how to solve the issue.

Two days ago I tried to do an update from 1.0.6 to 1.0.7. Running version was error free and everything worked as expected. I followed the update instructions (including installing all necessary packets), did backup and run the installation procedure. Everything went fine until I came to executing ispcp-update. The script aborted when coming to point rebuild_customers_cfg() with message:
Code:
[ERROR] Unable to connect SQL server with current DSN: DBI:mysql:ispcp:localhost root [....]
I found the possible solution to newly set the db password in /etc/ispcp/ispcp.conf using /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-db-passwd. This worked and the new hash differed from the old one (I then also found out to put this hash to /etc/ispcp/ispcp.old.conf to take effect).
Next I rerun the update script which then aborted at update_database_schema() with error
Code:
[ERROR]: Error: Unable to establish connection to the database! SQL returned: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Deleting the password from config file resulted in error
Code:
Error: Unable to establish connection to the database! SQL returned: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Any help to solve this would be fine. Currently I'm back on a half-way working 1.0.6. but I would like to update to current version a.s.a.p..

System:
virtual root server running debian 5.0.7
PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny9
Perl 5.10.0
mysql 5.0.51a
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2010 09:34 PM by b_admin.)
12-10-2010 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[solved] Error upgrading 1.0.6->1.0.7: database pw becoming incorrect - b_admin - 12-10-2010 10:49 PM