Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:50 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
We need your help!!! Where is the Community ?
raphael Offline

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ?
Quote:you do what's good for your own server
because many people will also use them

I've also talked to Clemens (a friend of mine) who is the one who takes care of the multiple nameservers support on our service to see if he can think about a design that is easy to implement in ispCP.

Quote:but as long as he is doing this many other people are stuck with their work.
because when people only want to fix things instead of adding must haves and fixing those too

Quote:could you point out what sort of basic changes have to be done
first of all: finish awstats support (RatS is said to be taking care of it), amavis/maia support, multiple nameservers support
other things:
* libapache2-mod-fcgi support
* cronjobs for customers (the engine side is almost done, GUI side needs to be finished, some database changes are required)
* backups in a per domain basis switch
* same as above but for apache logs
* ispCP data backups (mainly only the ispcp database)
* fix all the javascript-displayed messages so they show useful information (e.g. the domain it is asking you to confirm you want to delete). For this I've found this and this other lib that would provide the same syntax of the translations system currently being used by the PHP code. But the first one should not be used until a license is specified (I already contacted the author via mail some weeks ago but sill no response), and the second one is GPL which would conflict with the rest of the MPL js code
* add option to change, at least, the MX records of a domain
09-03-2007 05:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - raphael - 09-03-2007 05:44 AM