Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:20 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
We need your help!!! Where is the Community ?
rsmithgs Offline

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ?
Gawd whats been started!

I think many of us adopted VHCS originally in good faith to find issues that the dev team were unwilling to communicate. Obviously this is a situation non of us want to repeat!

I agree with Joximu, there probably needs to be a discussion, probably not with the likes of me as I'm unimportant but obviously between the important members of the team.

Regarding testing I feel both Rats and Raphael are right. Changes do need testing but I feel that Raphael's time is better spent doing development, therefore would it be worth getting some official testers on board and having offical testing procedures?

I'm of the believe that when any project or business gains a certain size there needs to be clearly defined roles and procedures, otherwise people start to loose sight of the end goal.

What is the end goal, I believe it is to produce a high quality control panel product that has real community support behind it. Obviously a huge goal and needs to be broken down a bit.

I love what this product is developing into and would hate for it to fall apart now. There are a lot of people out there (including me) who cant code but want to help in any way. If it's equipment testing or cash I'm sure the community will provide.

So Structure, Procedure, Communication and using the resources of the community could help ICPCP Omega become a stable product quicker without the sacrifices.

Though I could be completely wrong and have a very loose understanding of the situation.
09-03-2007 05:48 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - rsmithgs - 09-03-2007 05:48 AM