Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:26 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
We need your help!!! Where is the Community ?
MicCo Offline
Moderators

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ?
Just to make it short, as I think, we will need and should have done long ago, to split the work up in teams, and one very importen thing, all the very nice work and idears from raphael, should maybe be made as moduls/plugins for ispCP, as then raphael are free to develop new fantastic options for ispCP without the actualy release of an first stable version being stalled any longer. I do very well understand the comment of the structure to be made finish befor an release, but then let this be the goal for now.

We can all help in some way, translation, testing, make HowTo's, why not propose an team to make whitepapers so that will be ready and can be updated on an regular basis.

Me, I'm sorry to say that my skills are limited and that due to some personally healt problems, going i and out of hospital, I can't do much more then be a hand when ever a developer are in need and/or offer to donate hardware as HD, servers etc., when needed.

But one thing You all can count one that I will never let this project die, RatS and Malte have done so much for this application even when it was VHCS, so they and the rest of the developers, as well as all the coders that have joined this project, shall at all time enjoy my full respect and I support them 100%.
09-04-2007 05:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - MicCo - 09-04-2007 05:21 PM