Ticket #1033 (closed malfunction: fixed)
Usergroups are trying to be created that already exist
|Reported by:||rik@…||Owned by:||rats|
|Priority:||critical||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0 - RC7|
|Component:||Backend (Engine)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC3|
|Severity:||Hard||Keywords:||group id usergroup|
I noticed this earlier, i added a usergroup to my server manually for a teamspeak service for my gaming housemates, this group got the id after the last id that was added by isp-CP
Now the next site i tried to add i got an error and couldn't activate the site because the usergroup is was trying to create had the same group ID as the one i added.
Maybe it could be interesting to check if the usergroup that is going to be created is unique or already in use.
- Severity set to Hard
- Milestone changed from ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC4 to Working
- Priority changed from major to critical
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC4
- Owner set to rats
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC4 to ispCP ω 1.1.0