Ticket #1054 (closed defect: fixed)
Set the PHP temporary directory in filemanager
|Reported by:||Cube||Owned by:|
|Priority:||minor||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0 - RC4|
|Component:||Tools||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC3|
In gui/tools/filemanager/main.inc.php this should be enabled:
// Set the PHP temporary directory // putenv("TMPDIR=" . $net2ftp_globals["application_tempdir"]);
Without this setting you can't see anything in the filemanager.
Forum thread about this topic
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Component changed from Backend (Engine) to Tools
- Severity changed from Don't know to Easy
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC4
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.