Ticket #1139 (closed enhancement: fixed)
order settings only for one reseller
|Reported by:||joximu||Owned by:||joximu|
|Priority:||minor||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0 - RC7|
|Component:||Backend (Engine)||Version:||ispCP ω nightly build|
The order settings can only be made for one reseller - the second one get's the message "duplicate key"...
Solution: SQL table order_settings, field id should be auto_increment
This can be done with a db update :-) In my test: the first entry (id = 0) automatically gets id=1 when changing field "id" to auto_increment...
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Milestone changed from ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC5 to ispCP ω 1.0.0
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed