Ticket #1356 (closed nice to have: wontfix)
support for apache-mpm per user
|Reported by:||glua@…||Owned by:|
|Priority:||feature||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.1.0|
|Component:||Config Files||Version:||ispCP ω nightly build|
the apache-mpm peruser let you run every vhost with a different uid/gid. this solves a lot of php 'safe_mode' problems.
i think it's not a big deal that ispCP includes a small 'peruser'-section into every apache vhost.
- Priority changed from major to feature
- Version set to ispCP ω 1.0.0 - DEV
- Component changed from Daemon to Config Files
- Severity changed from Don't know to Easy
- Summary changed from support for apache-mpm peruser to support for apache-mpm per user