Ticket #1360 (closed defect: fixed)
Editing mail forwarded accounts (no mailbox) fails.
|Reported by:||kilburn||Owned by:||kilburn|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0 - RC6|
|Component:||Frontend (GUI)||Version:||ispCP ω nightly build|
Description (last modified by kilburn) (diff)
After editing (not creating!) a forwarded-only account you get the "Mail updated ok" message, but in fact the forwarders list has been set to "_no_" on the db, and if you try to re-edit the account there are multiple inconsistencies.
How to reproduce:
- Add dmn.tld domain
- Add fw@… as a forwarded only mail to other@…
- Edit fw@…, change the forwarding to other2@…
- Refresh mail list until account status is ok
- Edit fw@… again -> see the difference?
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Component changed from Backend (Engine) to Frontend (GUI)