Ticket #1460 (closed defect: worksforme)
/etc/cron.d/ispcp replacements not happening in gentoo install
|Reported by:||pgentoo||Owned by:||scitech|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0 - RC7|
|Component:||Backend (Engine)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC6|
It seems that none of the replacements for /etc/cron.d/ispcp are made during the setup for gentoo.
- Owner set to rats
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC6
- Owner changed from rats to scitech
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.