Ticket #1926 (assigned debian package)
|Reported by:||nuxwin||Owned by:||nuxwin|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||ispCP ω Debian Package|
|Component:||Package||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.0|
All this must be clarified for the packaging of ispCP
- Do not allow the administrator to change the paths of the system commands ?
- Do not allow the administrator to enable / disable a service through configuration file ispcp ?
- Do not allow the administrator to change the destination files ?
- Must be hard-coded paths to commands or deport the variables in a resource file ?
- What about the replacement of some files that belong to other packages ?
- What resources files that are currently placed under /etc/ispcp ?
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.