Ticket #2001 (closed malfunction: fixed)
subdomain: hostname length need >= 2 chars
|Reported by:||joximu||Owned by:||benedikt|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0.3|
|Component:||Frontend (GUI)||Version:||ispCP ω nightly build|
It's not allowed to create a subdomain named "s" (s.domain.tld).
You need at min. two chars, s1.domain.tld or sx.domain.tld or whatever...
Info message is: "Wrong subdomain syntax!"
(Testet on trunk 2012)
- Keywords subdomain removed
- Priority changed from normal to major
- Severity changed from Don't know to Medium
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.3
- Owner changed from nuxwin to benedikt
- Priority changed from pending to major
- Status changed from assigned to new