Ticket #2002 (closed malfunction: fixed)
Opensuse 11.1: unable to add mail user
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||nuxwin|
|Priority:||blocker||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0.3|
|Component:||Setup||Version:||ispCP ω nightly build|
Description (last modified by nuxwin) (diff)
error in debugger: system_command() | ERROR: External command '/bin/echo "pass" | /usr/sbin/saslpasswd2 -p -c -f /etc/sasldb2 -u domain.tld root && /bin/cp /etc/sasldb2 /var/spool/postfix/etc/sasldb2' returned '1' status ! The file /var/spool/postfix/etc/sasldb2 is not existing.
Postfix should run chrooted?
- Priority changed from normal to blocker
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.3
- Owner set to anonymous
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from anonymous to nuxwin
- Status changed from assigned to new