Ticket #2040 (closed defect: unreproducible)
The serial from alias domains never gets updated
|Reported by:||aseques||Owned by:||nuxwin|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0.3|
|Component:||Backend (Engine)||Version:||ispCP ω nightly build|
If you have the domainalias.com being a domain.com alias. Then the domainalias.com dns timestamp never gets updated.
There some error producing that the serial of the alias doesn't get updated. Altough the configuration is properly updated, the serial isn't.
- Owner set to nuxwin
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.3
- Priority changed from moreinfo to major
- Resolution set to unreproducible
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Component changed from Frontend (GUI) to Backend (Engine)
- Version changed from ispCP ω 1.0.2 to ispCP ω nightly build