Ticket #2059 (closed defect: worksforme)
Deleting database user with a multiple databases assigned throws error
|Reported by:||TheCry||Owned by:||se2bass|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0.3|
|Component:||Frontend (GUI)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.2|
|Severity:||Don't know||Keywords:||database grant|
- Create two databases with one database user.
- Now you delete this user in the controlpanel to one database you will get this error:
There is no such grant defined for user 'xyz' on host '%'
- Owner set to se2bass
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.3
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.