Ticket #2098 (closed defect: fixed)
Unable to add subdomain linked to an IDN
|Reported by:||nuxwin||Owned by:||nuxwin|
|Priority:||critical||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0.3|
|Component:||Frontend (GUI)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.3|
Description (last modified by nuxwin) (diff)
First, sorry, this bug it's my fault. Currently, when we add a subdomain linked to an IDN, we receive this error:
ERROR: ACE labels are not allowed. Please use the ToUnicode equivalent. Example: for ACE label xn--bcher-kva use bücher instead.
That is because I've forgot to decode ACE label of domain name before the validation.
- Summary changed from Unable to added subdomain linked to IDN to Unable to add subdomain linked to IDN
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Unable to add subdomain linked to IDN to Unable to add subdomain linked to an IDN
- Owner changed from benedikt to nuxwin
- Status changed from assigned to new